As we prepare for students returning to campus in August, let’s answer some of the most frequently asked questions incoming students have regarding housing, financial aid, registering for classes, and more!
Incoming freshman will typically receive their student email within 48 business hours after they have paid their deposit.
Once new students have been accepted, they can click HERE to pay their deposit. The amount is $100 for commuters and $200 for resident students.
Students that have deposited by July 9th will be sent a survey on July 10th to complete in order to register for classes. Students that deposit after July 10th will register August 17th on campus.
For the schedule to then be finalized, the student must have all of their final transcripts submitted and checklist completed.
Students can locate their checklist in “MyMane” by using their Emmanuel University login information. The link can be found by following:
Yes. Once your high school and/or college has posted final grades, the final transcripts will need to be sent to the admissions department to have your file completed. You can email the final transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to P.O. Box 129 Franklin Springs, Ga. 30639
- Accept/Decline each offer
- ID Applicable, Complete Loan Documents
Have all outside scholarships sent to:
ATTN: Accounting Services
PO Box 129
Franklin Springs, Ga. 30639
Once you have signed your NLI, it will go through the remaining process with the Athletic Department. When complete, FA will add your scholarship to your offer. This process can take several weeks. Financial Aid will send you a revised financial aid offer when your athletic scholarship is added.
Call, email, or stop by the Financial Aid office! We’ll chat with you to determine options. Make an appointment HERE.
RESIDENCE LIFE & HOUSING
Make sure that you have: 1) paid housing deposit; 2) Housing Application; 3) completed Financial Aid.
If you have completed the above steps, students should begin to receive housing placements on JULY 1.
On August 16, new students with last names beginning with letters A-L will check in between 9a.m. – noon.
If your last name begins with letters M-Z, the move in process will begin at 1p.m.!
Click HERE for more information on move-in and pricing!
New Student Orientation begins on campus on August 17. ALL new students (including commuters) must attend.
The final schedule will be released on July 1.
On- Call: 706.685.6074
- Fall Semester – July 15th
- Winter Semester – Before your first day of class
- Spring Semester – December 15th
- Summer Semester – Before your first day of class.
- Log into your MyMane Account and pay via Debit/Credit Card online.
- Call 706-245-2802 to pay over the phone.
- Wire Transfer
- Pay in person in the Accounting Office (Aaron 200)
- Set up a payment plan via Nelnet
- Check or Money Orders can be sent to:
PO Box 129
Franklin Springs, Ga. 30639
- Click HERE (MyCollegePaymentPlan.com)
- You can also get to this website by selecting the Setup button next to your balance in MyMane.
- No, classes must be paid in full before the beginning of class.
Yes, finance charges will accrue at a rate of 1.5% per month on any past due balances. This is an ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE of 18%.
- Refunds are not issued until all aid has been applied to your account. This is typically about a month after drop/add each semester.
- If you are expecting a refund, you will receive an email from Rebecca Bruce sometime after the drop/add period. This email will instruct you to set up an account with Heartland ECSI.
- You can choose to receive your refund in one of two ways:
- Direct Deposit (the quickest way)
- Paper Check (this will take longer to process.)
- Check your balance to see if you have a fines account balance.